The Chapel at Magnolia Bells is nothing less than enchanting. The rustic wedding chapel, nestled deep within the woods, feels like something out of a fairy tale. Resting in the bell tower, high above the building, is the majestic century old bell, which rings at your special occasion. Along with its charm, the chapel offers unique features and amenities to make your special celebration a day to remember. The bride’s and groom’s rooms are beautifully equipped with comfortable furnishings and features. The rustic wedding chapel also includes a state-of-the-art sound system which makes playing your special music selections as simple as plugging in an electronic device and pressing play. The sanctuary offers a beautiful stone altar, stunning wood truss ceiling and handcrafted pews. The bell tower balcony, sliding barn doors and wooden shutters add to this one-of-a-kind jewel. Our north Houston wedding chapel is conveniently located to Houston, The Woodlands and Conroe. The Chapel at Magnolia Bells is the perfect to make your event a day to remember.
- Century old bell cast in 1906 which rings at the end of your ceremony
- Indoor balcony with spectacular view of the wedding chapel for photographers and videographers
- Rustic wood shutters that can be opened for a beautiful view of the woods or closed for intimate ambiance
- Custom handmade pews hewn from locally-sourced timber
- Raised altar with built-in column and ledges for décor
- Stunning sliding wood doors between the vestibule and sanctuary; when closed provides a perfect place for staging the processional and when opened, will make an unforgettable grand entrance
- Outdoor balcony which can be used by bride and groom for photos which capture the view from the front of the Chapel
- Private bride’s room with mini fridge, full length mirror, comfortable seating and hook for wedding dress
- Groom’s room with mini fridge, sectional couch, table and chairs, and television
- Foyer with niches and built-in sign-in table for special pictures or mementos to personalize your ceremony
- Stone pathway that leads to Magnolia Bells’ “Forever Fence” where you can place your special lock
- Plug-and-play audio system for the sanctuary which works with any electronic device
- Wireless lapel microphones
- Seating for 220
Come and see what this North Houston wedding chapel has to offer and be ready to fall in love.