The Chapel at Magnolia Bells is nothing less than enchanting. The rustic stone wedding chapel, nestled deep within the woods, feels like something out of a fairy tale. Resting in the bell tower, high above the building, is the majestic century old bell, which rings at your special occasion. Along with its charm, the Chapel offers unique features and amenities to make your special celebration a day to remember. The bride’s and groom’s rooms are beautifully equipped with comfortable furnishings and features. The rustic wedding chapel framed by trees also includes a sound system which makes playing your special music selections as simple as plugging in an electronic device and pressing play. The sanctuary offers a beautiful stone altar, stunning wood truss ceiling and handcrafted pews. The bell tower balcony, sliding barn doors and wooden shutters add to this one-of-a-kind jewel. Our Chapel is a beautiful option for weddings, ceremonies, and more, and pairs perfectly with our Barn reception space. Our north Houston wedding chapel is conveniently located near Houston, The Woodlands, Katy, Huntsville, and Conroe. The Chapel at Magnolia Bells is the perfect to make your event a day to remember.
- Access 4 hours prior to ceremony, beginning no earlier than 8:00am
- Seating for 220 in handmade wood pews
- Wood cross included (removable by request)
- One freestanding wooden column available upon request for ceremony items
- Plug and play audio system with one lapel microphone
- Niches and ledges for custom decorations in foyer and in sanctuary
- Private Bride’s room with mini fridge, seating, full length mirror, and wedding dress hook
- Private Groom’s room with mini fridge, seating, and television
- Century old bell cast in 1906, which will ring at the end of your ceremony
- Forever fence for your special lock
Come hear our century old bell and see what our gorgeous stone wedding and events Chapel located in North Houston has to offer; be ready to fall in love.