The Cabin at Magnolia Bells is a charming log cabin perched high on a hill, overlooking Lake Kachel. Our on-site accommodations include a three-bedroom, two-and-a-half bath log cabin that sleeps 10 and offers all of the amenities and comforts of home. The cabin is a great location for pre-wedding preparations as well as overnight stays, with options to spend the night prior to your special day or the night of your celebration. Whether it is the excitement of spending time with your bridal party, relaxing the night before your wedding, enjoying a special night with friends and family, or staying on your wedding night, the peaceful and quiet Cabin at Magnolia Bells is a special place to create memories that will last a lifetime.
- Master bedroom with one king-sized bed
- Master bathroom with shower and jetted tub
- Upstairs bedroom with two double beds
- Upstairs bedroom with one queen and one twin bed
- Full-sized rollaway bed
- Half bath downstairs
- Full bath upstairs
- Den with sectional couch and DirecTV
- Fully-appointed kitchen with refrigerator/freezer, oven, stove, microwave, coffee maker, washer, dryer and kitchen supplies
- Gorgeous views of the woods and lake
- Front porch with rockers
- Keyless entry with personalized code
- Towels, linens and pillows provided
- 3:00 p.m. check in
Stay the night at the cabin at Magnolia Bells and you may never want to leave.